In order to do our part to help limit the spread of Coronavirus, we wanted to share a few health tips with you. As your partner in health, we feel it’s our duty to help ‘flatten the curve’.
Together, we can make an incredible impact on combating Covid-19—and potentially save lives.
Here are a few things you can do to stay well and limit the spread of infection:
- Practice proper hygiene—this means washing your hands for 20 seconds, and covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Eat a balanced, nutrient rich diet—this is the time to add more veggies to your plate.
- Stay inside if you’re feeling ill—and seek medical attention if your symptoms are severe.
- Disinfect surfaces around your home and work—this includes your desk, computer, remotes, cell phones, doorknobs and light switches.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.
- Get adjusted regularly bu your chiropractor to keep yourself in tip-top condition.
- Stay hydrated—drink enough water so you never feel thirsty.
Know that we are with you and stand with our community during this time.
We’ll be sharing new information and guidelines as we receive them, and invite you to follow us on social media for the latest updates.
Supplies to Clean & Disinfect your home or office ~ https://www.chiropracticoutfitters.com/Chiropractic-Office-Cleaning-Supplies-s/2027.htm